We can visit you onsite for website design in Galway, Loughrea, Ballinasloe, Athlone, and Dublin or visit us in Galway Technology Centre (appointments only). Based in Galway (but with clients throughout Ireland and the UK), Meerkat offer a high quality ‘one stop shop’ for all web design and website development, search engine marketing, graphic design, online store development (e-commerce).
For convenience, we can visit you onsite for website design, development, consultancy and support in Galway, Loughrea, Athenry, Ballinasloe, Portumna, Athlone, and Dublin.
Galway web design that delivers!
Web design with style, usability, quality, outstanding customer service and value for money
Whether you require:
- Responsive Website Design and Mobile Friendly Design Galway so your site will work perfectly and adapts to the different user needs of your site visitors using mobile phones, smartphones and tablet pc’s,
- easy to use CMS Content Management Systems so you can easily update your website yourself for free,
- Open Source driven websites so you don’t have to continually pay for licences,
- WordPress blogs,
- Video & Audio feeds and Rich Media sites
- Secure e-commerce with Shopping Cart installation, online shop customisation and Payment Gateway setup (PayPal, Stripe etc)
- Bulletin Board, Directory and Forum websites,
- Content & Editorial Creation & Proofing,
- Online & Affilliate Advertising,
- Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, and Search Engine Marketing
- Domain Name Registration and Hosting
then talk to us first!
If none of the above means anything to you at all, that’s fine! Let us handle the appropriate technology, all you have to do is let us know what you want, and your budget and we will help you maximise what’s possible within that.
We cater for clients and budgets of all sizes. Please feel free to check out some of our work in the clientwork page, or if you’ve lots of time on your hands then read on!
View our CLIENT GALLERY
Our highly experienced team include the following specialisms - HTML 5, NodeJS, JQuery, CSS3, XML, PHP, Symfony framework, WordPress, Joomla, development, WooCommerce and Magento stores, web project management, database design & programming, software engineering, graphic design, photography and marketing, e-business strategy development, knowledge management, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Search Engine Marketing.
Website design and development for charities and not for profit organisations.
We can advise on and implement cost-effective website design and online marketing for charities and not-for-profit or voluntary sector organisations of all sizes to enable them to e.g., fundraise, recruit volunteers, organise charity events through their charity website and really promote their charities message and mission online more effectively.